Skip to the content

Capital Gains Returns

It is requirement to complete a capital gains return when selling a property that is anything other than your main residence.

Updated legislation from HMRC has requested that this be done under a Capital Gains Return, within 60 days of the property sale date.  It was previously a requirement that this calculation be added to your self assessment at the end of the year, but this has now changed and a separate return is required.

We can assist with this process, helping you to setup the online Capital Gains account, and once this has been complete, we can take the reigns, complete your calculations and submit the return on your behalf.

It is important to acknowledge there are a number of reliefs you may be entitled to, and we will always assess your position to ensure that any applicable reliefs are included to reduce your liability.

If you would like to discuss this further, please get in touch.

Get started with us today