Boris Johnson tonight announced stricter measures to combat the spread of the Corona Virus, by ordering all shops, places of worship and non-essential workplaces to close and non essential travel to immediately cease. Please just follow the government guidelines, stay at home or self isolate where required, and hopefully we can be over the worst of this in weeks rather than months.
Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme - (CBILS) NOW LIVE!
There are 40 lenders that have been listed on the British Bank website that have partnered with the CBILS to deliver loans to businesses, the following are banks that we know are currently support some of our clients;
The advice is to apply via the bank websites, all links provided above.
#TOGETHERFORBUSINESS - COVID19 Business Forum in Association with We Achieve Associates
I will be taking part in an online forum tomorrow night and would like to invite any of our clients to join for some information, on various topics that will be of use at the moment, we will be discussing business strategies for short and long term success whilst navigating your way through this current situation, addressing the funding issue, and summarising the recent Government guidelines. The tickets are free and you can book these on Eventbrite, click here to book.
- Mary Ann Smith, Director WeAchieve Associates (Business Consultancy & Coaching) (Facilitator/Chair)
- Damon Scott, Chief Executive, Dunbartonshire Chamber of Commerce (Host)
- Jason George, Head of Business Development, Columbus UK (Managed Communications, technology and remote working solutions)
- Emma Armstrong, Managing Director, B-Able Business Services Ltd (Accountant)
- Michael Byrne, Let's Talk, Workplace Mental Health Specialist
- Angela Strzyzewska from Just Employment Law (Employment Law Specialist)
- Graeme Elliot, Director Roxburgh Insurance Group