Business Accountants & Bookkeeping Company in Partick & Glasgow West End
B-Able Business Services Ltd was established in 2008 and has since evolved to provide a wide range of Business Services to clients all over the UK. The majority of our work is from people looking for Accountants, Bookkeepers, Payroll Services or Tax Returns in Clydebank, Partick & Glasgow’s West End. This is mainly due to the fact our offices are based less than 7 miles West of Glasgow City Centre at 11 Alexander Street, Clydebank, G81 1SQ. Our growing client base of over 1,000 has been built mainly on ‘word-of-mouth’ recommendations from our existing clients in Partick and the west of Glasgow which we believe is a testament to the service we provide.
Our clients, range in size and structure and cover a wide range of industries and sectors. We assist in various parts of running their business and our aim is to ensure your business can grow and prosper without wasting valuable time on paperwork and legalities.
We aim to give you a clear picture of where your business is headed financially at any given time in a language that you can understand. Our team of skilled individuals has one main goal, to ensure your business reaches its potential.
Have a look through some of the services we provide and our client testimonials, if you think your business could benefit from employing B-Able Business Services Ltd to assist in any area of your business.
B-Able are a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend their services. Gavin Miller - CAM Integration Ltd, Partick, Glasgow West End, 5* Facebook Review
Top 5 tips for choosing an accountant in Glasgow West End
1. Ask what financial services & advice they will provide? Consider the size of your company and the potential size it can reach, and then make sure your accountant can provide you with the services you require depending on the business’ needs and aims. Will they be able to speak to HMRC on your behalf? Are they a registered HMRC agent?
2. Ensure any accountants you consider are members of a recognised UK accountancy body like the CPAA (Certified Public Accountants Association)
3. Speak to accountants or bookkeepers before you register your business, they should advise you on which trading type is most suitable for you based on your expected earnings and will register the company for you and contact all the relevant bodies like the HMRC.
4. Decide if an accountant’s geographical location will matter to you or not? You should find out how often you will need to visit your chosen firm, can you deal with them over the phone as a virtual service for say an online e-commerce business or would it be ideal if they are local accountants near you so you can drive to meet them when required or they can visit your premises.
5. This one is really simple yet often overlooked; ask other small business owners you know if they recommend their own accountants? Most of our work comes from word of mouth and any accountants that offer a strong service should be confident with people checking their track record with existing customers.
Visit Our Clydebank Office in Glasgow West
Unsure of where we are based? You can use the map here for directions to our Clydebank office from Partick. If you would like directions from anywhere else don’t hesitate to call us
We are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
You can email us at all times and we will respond within 24 hours or call us evenings and weekends on 07584 253164.
Have you used B-Able?
If you are currently using our services or used our services in the past, let others know how your experience went.
Glasgow West End Financial District & Locations
The west side of Glasgow city centre is home to Scotland’s main financial district known as the IFSD (international financial services district). This can be easily seen as you enter Glasgow on the Clyde side next to the Kingston Bridge as you enter Glasgow from the M8 or the train into Glasgow Central Station.
Our offices are easily accessible from any area in the west of Glasgow most of which are under a twenty minutes drive including Anniesland, Broomhill, Byres Road, Dowanhill, Dumbarton Road, Finnieston, Hillhead, Hyndland, Jordanhill, Kelvindale, Kelvingrove, Kelvinside, Knighstwood, Scotstoun, Scotstonhill, Yoker and all surrounding areas.