Find & Hire An Accountant in Glasgow & Scotland
- Sole Traders
- CIS Subcontractors
- Limited Companies
- Small Businesses
- Community Interest Companies
- Clubs or Groups
We can provide a fully inclusive service with our accountancy package along with bookkeeping and payroll, or some businesses prefer to outsource only their year-end process, we can tailor a package to your specific needs.
In addition to a full year end accounts and tax computation service, we offer the following in accountancy support and planning;
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Management Accounts
- Company Formations and Business Start-Ups
- Sole Trader Registration
- Employer Registration
- VAT Registration/De-registration
- Companies House Annual Returns
- Financial Forecasting
- Business Plans
We submit all returns to HMRC and Companies House online.
Tips To Find / Hire An Accountant in Glasgow or Scotland
1. Ask what financial services & advice they will provide? Consider the size of your company and the potential size it can reach, and then make sure your accountant can provide you with the services you require depending on the business’ needs and aims. Will they be able to speak to HMRC on your behalf? Are they a registered HMRC agent?
2. Ensure any accountants you consider are members of a recognised UK accountancy body like the CPAA (Certified Public Accountants Association)
3. Speak to accountants or bookkeepers before you register your business, they should advise you on which trading type is most suitable for you based on your expected earnings and will register the company for you and contact all the relevant bodies like the HMRC.
4. Decide if an accountant’s geographical location will matter to you or not? You should find out how often you will need to visit your chosen firm, can you deal with them over the phone as a virtual service for say an online e-commerce business or would it be ideal if they are local accountants near you so you can drive to meet them when required or they can visit your premises.
5. This one is really simple yet often overlooked; ask other small business owners you know if they recommend their own accountants? Most of our work comes from word of mouth and any accountants that offer a strong service should be confident with people checking their track record with existing customers.