Small Business Accountant Glasgow & Scotland
We are specialist Accountants for small to medium sized businesses and sole traders
The majority of the individuals we work with are a mixture of self-employed/ sole traders or small business owners with less than 10 employees. If your business is structured in this way, B-Able Business Services Ltd can offer a range of services to support you, including:
- Self Assessments
- Tax Returns
- Tax Planning and Advice
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Business Growth
- Business Coaching
The most popular package that we provide to small businesses and sole traders allows them to utilise our fully inclusive accountancy, bookkeeping and payroll services portfolio. Many small business owners can find themselves short on the time and resources to do this themselves. B-Able Business Services Ltd provides custom-made packages to suit your small business needs. We have dozens of positive online reviews and even more email and verbal testimonials from sole trader’s and other small business owner’s in Glasgow and across Scotland who we have helped save time and reduce costs when dealing with their year-end accounts and taxes.
In addition to a full year end accounts and tax computation service, we offer the following in business support services;
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Management Accounts
- Company Formations and Business Start-Ups
- Sole Trader Registration
- Employer Registration
- VAT Registration/De-registration
- Companies House Annual Returns/Confirmation Statements
- Companies House Secretarial Duties
- Financial Forecasting
- Business Plans
We submit all returns to HMRC and Companies House online.
B-Able Business Services Ltd – Fully Certified Public Accountants
Scottish Small Business & Sole Trader examples
Since we started trading in 2008 we have managed accounts for a huge range of different small businesses from all types of industries across Scotland. The a to z list below gives you an idea of some of the small businesses and sole traders we have first hand experience with and continue to support;
- Air conditioning Engineers
- Beauty Therapists
- Car mechanics
- Dance schools & Dancewear
- Driving Instructors and Driving Schools
- Dog Groomer and Dog Walkers
- Engineers (Mechanical/Civil/Structural)
- Fitness Instructors
- Flooring Specialists
- Graphic Designer
- Hotels & Hospitality
- IT Contractors
- Interior Designers
- Make Up Artists
- Marketing Consultants
- Nail Technicians
- Nurses (Aesthetics)
- Painters & Decorators
- Quantity Surveyors
- Renewable Energy Consultants
- Scaffolding contractors
- Tattoo Artists
- Taxis and private hire companies
- Vehicle Hire and Leasing
- Web designers
- Window Cleaners
- Yoga Teachers
We provide accountancy for almost every type of business. Hopefully, the comprehensive list above will demonstrate how versatile and experienced the professionals at B-Able Business Services Ltd are. We ensure you receive a personal, informed and reliable service and continue to support small businesses and sole traders in Glasgow, Scotland and remotely across the UK.
Small Business Accountancy Case Studies Glasgow & Scotland
Steven Gill T/A SG Brickwork Specialist, Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire
We have been supporting Steven Gill T/A SG Brickwork Specialist with his Self Assessment duties since 2013, assisting with year-end bookkeeping and tax return completion and continuing to offer advice throughout the year to ensure Steven is aware of his tax obligations and the best way to reduce his tax liability.
Infinity Graphics Ltd, Glasgow
Infinity Graphics Ltd contacted us in their first year of trading in 2017, we have assisted with the registration process with both Companies House and HMRC, and offer a full Bookkeeping, Payroll and Accountancy Service. Advising on a range of issues to assist with business growth and development as well as remaining compliant by ensuring all tax returns and submissions are filed ahead of deadlines. We look forward to working with them for many years to come!
OBS Construction Limited, Clydebank near Glasgow
We have been looking after OBS Construction Limited and their Accounting needs, from Incorporating the Limited Company and assisting with Business Startup in 2015, right through to the current day, assisting with all aspects of their financial requirements including Bookkeeping, Payroll, Pensions, Construction Industry Returns, Year End Accounts, Corporations Tax Returns, VAT Returns and all Companies House Secretarial Duties.
JC Electrical & Security Solutions Ltd, Old Kilpartick, West Dunbartonshire
We have been supporting John @ JC Electrical and Security Solutions with our Full Accountancy Support Service since 2016, which includes Bookkeeping, Payroll, Pensions, Year End Accounts and Ongoing Business Advice throughout the year.
Thanks again guys! John
Tips To Find A Small Business Accountant in Glasgow and Scotland
1. Ask what financial services & advice they will provide? Consider the size of your company and the potential size it can reach, and then make sure your accountant can provide you with the services you require depending on the business’ needs and aims. Will they be able to speak to HMRC on your behalf? Are they a registered HMRC agent?
2. Ensure any accountants you consider are members of a recognised UK accountancy body like the CPAA (Certified Public Accountants Association)
3. Speak to accountants or bookkeepers before you register your business, they should advise you on which trading type is most suitable for you based on your expected earnings and will register the company for you and contact all the relevant bodies like the HMRC.
4. Decide if an accountant’s geographical location will matter to you or not? You should find out how often you will need to visit your chosen firm, can you deal with them over the phone as a virtual service for say an online e-commerce business or would it be ideal if they are local accountants near you so you can drive to meet them when required or they can visit your premises.
5. This one is really simple yet often overlooked; ask other small business owners you know if they recommend their own accountants? Most of our work comes from word of mouth and any accountants that offer a strong service should be confident with people checking their track record with existing customers.
Glasgow Accountants Service Area
We have worked with small companies all over Glasgow & Scotland and are ready to provide accountancy services in Anderston, Anniesland, Ballieston, Balornock, Bridgeton, Bishopbriggs, Cambuslang, Carmyle, Castlemilk, Clarkston, Cowcaddens, Dennistoun, Drumchapel, Easterhouse, Eastwood Area, Finnieston, Giffnock, Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow’s East End, Glasgow North, Glasgow Southside, Glasgow’s West End, Govan, Hyndland, Ibrox, Jordanhill, Kelvin, Kelvinbridge, Kelvinside, Knightswood, Langside, Laurieston, Maryhill, Milton, Mosspark, Mount Vernon, Newton Mearns, Nitshill, Parkhead, Partick, Pollok, Pollokshaws, Pollockshields, Possil, Possilpark, Robroyston, Royston, Rutherglen, Scotstoun, Shawlands, Springburn, Stepps, The Gorbals, Thornliebank, Tollcross, Toryglen, Victoria Park, Whiteinch, Woodlands, Yoker, Yorkhill and all other areas of Glasgow.