Accountants and Bookkeepers Edinburgh
B-Able Business Services Ltd started back in 2008 as “B-Able Bookkeepers” and we have come a long way since then evolving into a full-service accountancy and bookkeeping firm providing a large range of services to clients from all over Scotland. Most of the work the clients we work for
We already have a number of clients from the Edinburgh area who actually make up a surprising percentage of our growing client base of over 1,000 business owners from across Scotland. We have developed our large client base mostly from strong ‘word-of-mouth’ recommendations which we believe is a testament to the amazing service we provide.
The companies we work with vary in size and structure, covering a vast range of different business industries and sectors which provides us with more hands-on experience and versatility when dealing with accounts for specific types of companies. We will provide you with help in many areas of running your business with our constant focus on ensuring your company can grow and prosper without wasting valuable time on accounts & bookkeeping paperwork.
B-Able Business Services Ltd will show you a clear picture of exactly where your company is headed financially in a language that you will understand. Our award-winning team of certified accountants & bookkeepers has one main goal, ensuring your business reaches its potential!
Please Have a look through our website which highlights some of the services we provide and our 5* rated customer reviews and testimonials which were emailed directly or left online on trusted platforms such as Google, Yell.com or FreeIndex.
If you think your business could benefit from employing B-Able Business Services Ltd or have any specific questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
I’ve been using B-Able for a few years now for annual tax returns. Emma and staff are always super friendly and make everything really really easy! Despite being quite a bit away from where
Making tax digital scheme advice in Edinburgh;
5 tips for choosing an accountant in Edinburgh
- Make sure you know what type of accountancy services & tax advice your business will have on offer? Always keep in mind the size of your company and the potential size it can reach, making sure the accountants you decide to work with offer services to support any growth such payroll management, advice on VAT registration as well as full assistance completing essential paperwork such as tax returns, self-assessments and general bookkeeping organising your turnover and outgoings. If you are
a Ltdcompany will they liaise with HMRC when required?
- ALWAYS check that the accountants you contact are certified members of recognised UK accountancy bodies such as the CPAA. ( the Certified Public Accountants Association)
- Is possible, have more than one conversations with any accountants or bookkeepers before you commit and register with them, you should be assessing them whilst the consult you little things such as being easily contactable are always a great sign the service you can expect. It should always be clear which trading type is more suitable for your business early on.
- Think about your chosen accountants geographical location, will you need to visit them on regular basis? Think about how often you will have to visit them each year, can you deal with the majority of services on the phone and via email?
- The most overlooked and yet the most simple piece of advice: speak to other business owners, make sure they would recommend their own accountants? The majority of our clients come to us on the back of word of mouth referrals, any accountants providing a quality service will be confident with you checking on their reputation.
You can visit Our Clydebank Office from Edinburgh or work remotely
Let’s face it we are not a stone throw away from Edinburgh, most of our clients from the area have came through word of mouth and we work with them remotely keeping the visits from the east coast through to Clydebank to a minimum. We do recommend you see us face to face for your initial consultation (your route from Edinburgh City Centre is shown on the Google map) for directions from elsewhere in the Edinburgh or Lothian don’t hesitate to call us.
We are open:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday – 9 am to 5 pm
Tuesdays – 9 am to 7 pm
Fridays – 9 am to 3 pm
You can email us at all times and we will respond within 24 hours.
From Edinburgh and used B-Able?
If you are currently using our services or used our services in the past, click on the Google or Yell.com icons to help others make a more informed decision. We encourage you to look online at our feedback from clients.
Edinburgh Accountant & Bookkeepers
Edinburgh is home to the biggest financial services area in Scotland and is second only to London across the whole of the UK. Edinburgh city centre is where a large percentage of Scotland’s fund managers are based along with thousands of other workers from the insurance and financial services industries. Given the large demand for financial services in Edinburgh, B-Able Business Services Ltd has always maintained a presence in this part of the country. We provide accounts and bookkeeping services for companies all over Edinburgh & Lothian and we are happy to take on new clients from all areas of the east coast with the option to work with us remotely.
We are happy to speak to people looking for accountants in Abbeyhill, Aberlady, Alnwickhill, Ardmillan, Auldhame, Baberton, Balerno, Balgreen, Ballencrieff, Bankhead, Barnton, Beechmount, Bingham, Blackford, Blackhall, Bolton, Bonaly, Bonnington, Braepark, Broomhouse, Broughton, Brunstane, Bruntsfield, Bughtlin, Burdiehouse, Burgh Muir, Burghmuirhead, Calders, Calton Hill, Cammo, The Canongate, Canonmills, Carrick Knowe, Chesser, Church Hill, Clermiston, Clovenstone, Cockenzie, Colinton, Comely Bank, Comiston, Corstorphine, Craigcrook, Craigentinny, Craigleith, Craiglockhart, Craigmillar, Craigour, Crewe Toll, Currie, Curriehill, Dalmeny, Dalry, Davidson’s Mains, Dean Village, Dirleton, Drem, Drumbrae, Drylaw, Duddingston, Dumbiedykes, Dunbar, East Craigs, Easter Road, Eastfield, East Linton, East Saltoun, Edinburgh City, Edinburgh East End, Ediburgh North, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh South, Edinburgh West End, Elphinstone, Fairmilehead, Ferniehill, Fernieside, Fenton Barns, Firrhill, Fountainbridge, Garvald, Gifford, Gilmerton, Gladsmuir, Glenkinchie, Gogarloch, Goldenacre, Gorgie, Gorgie-Dalry, The Grange, Granton, Grassmarket, Greenbank, Greendykes, Greenhill, Haddington, Haymarket, Hermiston, Holy Corner, Holyrood, Humbie, Inch, Innerwick, Ingliston, Inverleith, Jock’s Lodge, Joppa, Juniper Green, Kaimes, Kingsknowe, Kingston, Kirk o’ Field, Lauriston, Liberton, Little France, Lochend, Lochrin, Longniddry, Longstone, Luffness, Marchmont, Macmerry, Maybury, Mayfield, Meadowbank, Merchiston, Moray Estate, Moredun, Morningside, Mortonhall, Mountcastle, Muirhouse, Murrayfield, Musselburgh, New Town, Newbridge, Newcraighall, Newington, Niddrie Mains, Niddrie, North Berwick, Northfield, Old Town, Ormiston, Oxgangs, Parkgrove, Parkhead, Pencaitland, Piershill, Pilrig, Pilton, Polwarth, Portobello, Portsburgh, Port Seton, Powderhall, Prestonfield, Prestonpans, Quartermile, Raeburn Place, Ravelston, Redford, Restalrig, Riccarton, Roseburn, Samuelston, Saughton, Sciennes, Scoughall, Seafield, Shandon, Sighthill, Silverknowes, Silvermills, Slateford, South Gyle, Spott, Stenhouse, Stenton, Stockbridge, Swanston, Timber Bush, Tollcross, Torphin, Tranent, Trinity, Turnhouse, Victoria Park, Wallyford, Warriston, West Barns, West Coates, West Craigs, West Pilton, Wester Broom, Wester Hailes, Western Harbour, Westfield, West Saltoun, Whitecraig, Whitekirk and all the surrounding areas of Edinburgh and Lothian.