Accountants, Bookkeeping, Payroll Services & Tax Returns in Milngavie and Bearsden
B-Able Business Services Ltd was established in 2008 and has since evolved to provide a wide range of business finance & accountancy services to clients all over the UK. The majority of our work is from people looking for Accountants, Payroll Services or Tax Returns in Clydebank, Bearsden, Milngavie & other areas of East Dunbartonshire which are all in close proximity to each other and home to a huge percentage of our regular customers. Our brand new offices as of March 2018 offer free parking right next to Clydebank train and bus stations at 11 Alexander Street, Clydebank, G81 1SQ. If you are travelling from Bearsden it’s less than a 15 minutes drive along the A810 and then down the A8014 and you will be parked up right outside our offices in time for your appointment. A large percentage of our growing client base of over 1,000 people are based in Milngavie, Bearsden and surrounding areas of East Dunbartonshire. B-Able Business Services Ltd has been built this large client base mainly on ‘word-of-mouth’ recommendations from our existing clients, which we believe is a testament to the amazing service we provide.
Our clients range in size and structure and cover a wide range of industries and sectors. We assist in various parts of running their business and our aim is to ensure your business can grow and prosper without wasting valuable time on accounts & bookkeeping paperwork.
We aim to give you a clear picture of where your business is headed financially at any given time in a language that you can understand. Our team of highly skilled certified accountants & bookkeepers has one main goal, to ensure your business reaches its potential.
Have a look through some of the services we provide and our client testimonials, if you think your business could benefit from employing B-Able Business Services Ltd to assist in any area of your business.
Award Winning Accountants near me in Bearsden and Milngavie
B-Able Business Services Ltd has a team of award-winning local accountants and bookkeepers ready to work with your business increasing value, organise your paperwork with the aim to reducing your companies tax bill at end of each tax year. Over the previous 10 years working with business owners in Milngavie & Bearsden our accountancy firm has evolved along with our clients. Our objective is to continue the steady growth shown thus far by maintaining the high standards that resulted in our success over the last decade.
This year we are pleased to announce after three years of finishing as runners-up, B-Able Business Services Ltd was awarded as the winners of The Scottish Women’s Business Awards.
In order to assist client both old and new throughout the Making Tax Digital transition we are offering the following;
Quickbooks is our software of choice for Making Tax Digital, for a number of reasons;
- The Quickbooks Online platform itself is very
user friendly, it has a functional mobile app that works well, which allows invoicing and expenses recording on the go. You are able to create a number of users for your business, and access to certain areas of the software can be restricted is required. ie. You may want a member of staff to process your expenses, or send sales invoices to clients, but restrict them from viewing or accessing information held in respect of bank balances, accounts, tax liability, etc. Each user can be set with access rights.
- All software updates are automatic, you never need to worry about backing up your information or keeping this secure, as it is held by Intuit/Quickbooks on their servers.
- There is an Automatic Data Entry Function between most online bank platforms which feeds in the data into Quickbooks, promoting a paperless system of working, and cutting down processing time as a whole.
- Your clients can receive their invoices electronically, and with the integration of Paypal and Go Cardless, they can pay instantly upon receipt of your invoice, and either pay immediately or set up a Direct Debit to ensure any
subscription basedbilling can be paid on a recurring basis. Assisting with your cashflow, cutting down time spent on chasing payments!
- There are lots of additional apps which can be added to your Quickbooks subscription as bolt-ons, these include, client record management systems, sales management systems, diary management systems, timesheets and time logging applications, to mention a few, which means you can add various business management tools, all easily accessible from your Quickbooks portal.
- Quickbooks Online is a perfect partner for those who are on-the-go, have a faced paced working environment, need a low maintenance, scalable solution which can grow with their business, and
arecomfortable working online.
Top 5 tips for choosing an accountant in Milngavie & Bearsden
- Ask what financial services & advice they will provide? Consider the size of your company and the potential size it can reach, and then make sure your accountant can provide you with payroll services, completing accountancy basics such as tax returns and self-assessments or general bookkeeping services of your company’s turnover and outgoings. If you are
a Ltdcompany will they deal with HMRC?
- Ensure any accountants you consider are members of a recognised UK accountancy body like the CPAA (Certified Public Accountants Association)
- Speak to accountants or bookkeepers before you register your business, they should advise you on which trading type is most suitable for you based on your expected earnings and will register the company for you and contact all the relevant bodies like the HMRC.
- Decide if an accountant’s geographical location will matter to you or not? You should find out how often you will need to visit your chosen firm, can you deal with them over the phone as a virtual service for say an online e-commerce business or would it be ideal if they are local accountants near you so you can drive to meet them when required or they can visit your premises.
- This one is really simple yet often overlooked; ask other small business owners you know if they recommend their own accountants? Most of our work comes from word of mouth and any accountants that offer a strong service should be confident on people checking their track record with existing customers.
Pop In To Our Clydebank Office near Milngavie Bearsden
Unsure of where we are based? You can use the map here for directions to our Clydebank office from Bearsden (your route is shown on the Google map next to this) for directions from elsewhere in East Dunbartonshire simply type in your location for directions to our office. If you would like directions from anywhere else don’t hesitate to call us.
We are open Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm
You can email us at all times and we will respond within 24 hours.
Have you used B-Able?
If you are currently using our services or used our services in the past, let others know how your experience went.